Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wish Big (FS47)




The Sunday Featured Stamper Challenge featured Danielle (aka dlounds). Danielle's gallery on SCS isn't huge, but every card in it is exquisite. She does a lot of paper piercing and puts a lot of time into every card. Here are the changes that I made:

I used different stamp sets, hardware, and ribbon.
I changed the rectangles to ovals and the oval sentiment piece to rectangles.
I used Whisper White instead of Chocolate Chip.
I eliminated one layer, and I sponged the main image panel.



Here's Danielle's card ----------------->

  • Stamps: Treat Yourself, Short and Sweet
  • Papers: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Markers: Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron
  • Accessories: Coluzzle, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/16" Punch, Mat Pack, Piercer, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Organdy Ribbon, Silver Glitter Glue

No comments: