Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Get Well Card (SC155)

The sketch challenge for this week was very interesting with the five circles. Figuring out the spacing was the only difficult part. I used two circle punches that were only 1/16" difference, so the mat is narrow. I used Prima flowers from the gift set I got from my Secret Sister and layered a punched flower over that. In the centers, I used brads from the same gift set. The background is Rose Prints Double Sided Designer Paper. The sentiment is from "Sincere Salutations". This card goes to a lady who was MY secret sister that I sent cards to all year. She had a heart attack last Sunday night, but she's on the mend now.
  • Stamps: Sincere Salutations
  • Papers: Whisper White, Rose Red, Old Olive, DP from My Mind's Eye (light green), Rose Prints DSP from SU!
  • Ink: Rose Red
  • Accessories: Marvy 1-7/16" Circle Punch, SU! 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Brads, Prima Flowers

1 comment:

Neva said...

Very nice job Carroll