Saturday, December 29, 2007

TWISTER! (SBSC120)

Last weekend, my daughter had some friends over, and they played Twister, drank sodas, ate popcorn, and even took some photos with my camera. I took most of the photos, but then I asked them to take some. One of the boys took lots including the larger photo here of my daughter making a silly face and giving the "peace" sign. The background card stock is from a scrapbooking kit I got for Christmas (A photo of the kit is in a previous post.) The other card stock is Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, and Glorious Green. I used a 1" circle punch for the circles and my Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge for the title.

Page 2 is with the same sketch, except that I moved the pieces around so that I could use the yellow rectangle for a journaling block. I used a black SU! journaling marker for all the journaling. This page features my daughter's best friend, Sam (Samantha), and more photos of the kids getting all tangled up. I think they all had a great time! I had fun taking many of these photos and then scrapbooking these two pages!

No comments: