Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sisters

The Ways to Use It Challenge for this week was to use gift wrapping supplies in any way you want. I decided to make a scrapbook page. I used Christmas wrapping paper as the background for this photo of two of my granddaughters. For the title, I used my Cricut with the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. The letters are Glorious Green adhered to Real Red. I used the same card stock for the little Christmas trees in the photo corners. The set I used was "Fun and Fast Notes." I stamped with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds. There's lots of sparkle in real life! I used my SU! small star punch to punch out the stars from more scraps of the same wrapping paper. I stamped the "All Spruced Up" sentiment from from the same stamp set directly on the photo in Real Red ink.
  • Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes
  • Paper: Glorious Green, Real Red, Wrapping paper, Portfolia CS for BG
  • Ink: Real Red, Versamark
  • Accessories: Circut George & Basic Shapes cartridge, Snips, Gold EP mixed with DD, Small Star Punch

No comments: