Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sharon's Challenge (ssnotime12)

If you check over in the right hand column, you will see "Places I Like to Visit", and one of those places is No Time To Stamp? That's Sharon's blog. She is so extraordinarily talented, and I just love all her work!! She has challenges on her blog about once a week, I think. This challenge was to make something round: a tag, a card, whatever. I went with the tags. I made several really pretty ones. Well, I was so excited to get some gifts wrapped that I used up all the tags I made. I tried to pull some out enough to get a photo, but some were really in there. I would have to rip the tag off or ruin the pretty bow. This was the only one I could pull out enough to get a photo. It's pretty plain, not as pretty as some of the others, but at least I could get a picture!!! The gift is for my son. He won't even care about photos or pretty bows, believe me!!! LOL!


I had one more gift to wrap (other than stocking stuffers), so I made a quickie tag that fits the same challenge. This one is embossed in red. I used the snowflake from Frosty and the smaller ones from Perfect Presentation. I did a little sponging with Real Red ink and added a bow made with 1/4" red satin ribbon. I punched the tag with a 1/8" hole punch and used 1/8" red satin ribbon for the tag tie. This was really fast! Now, I'm done wrapping the gifts that go under the tree!!! Whew!!!

No comments: