Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Huggies! (SC154)

I received a package from a friend of mine from SCS. She sent me all kinds of goodies to play with including a MatStack of card stock that is about an inch thick with patterned card stock which is about 6" X 8" and EmBELLAshments that look like dew drops. The flowery piece on this card is from the MatStack. I started with a Lavender Lace base card, used Cuttlebug Bloom n' Dots embossing folder on the Pumpkin Pie piece, layered the patterned card stock, and then added the main image panel. I stamped the mouse on Pumpkin Pie and the elephant on Almost Amethyst with Stazon black. I cut them both out and used markers on the mouse's shirt and the heart. I adhered them to the Whisper White piece which was sponged with Pumpkin Pie and paper pierced in one corner. I put the critters together to look like they're hugging. I matted the white panel on Rose Red. I stamped the sentiment on white, punched with the Small Oval Punch, and matted it on a rose piece that had been punched with the Large Oval Punch. Finally, I added three EmBELLAshments in the upper right corner.

  • Stamps: Happy Heart Day
  • Paper: Lavender Lace, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Whisper White, Patterned CS from Pocket Full of Posies MatStack
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Bloom n' Dots EF, Small and Large Oval Punches, EmBELLAshments

1 comment:

Yani said...

I really enjoyed visiting your blog. Your cards are gorgeous.