Sunday, December 23, 2007

Song Bird (IC107)

The Inspiration Challenge for this week gave us "Sticky Notes" from Target by which to be inspired. (See photo at right)

I was inspired by the bright colors as well as the bird on the inspiration piece. While most people had circles on their cards, I gave mine some "roundness" by using a corner rounder punch.



I already had the image from "Garden Collage" (retired) stamped and water colored. I used Tempting Turquoise and Only Orange markers to re-color the bird and flowers. I matted the main image panel on Only Orange and rounded only two corners. I adhered that to a stripe of "Bali Breeze" double sided designer paper (New for 2008). I added orange satin ribbon to the DSP strip and stamped the sentiment from "Embrace Life" (Also new for 2008) with Tempting Turquoise ink.



  • Stamps: Garden Collage, Embrace Life
  • Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Tempting Turquoise, SU! markers (Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange)
  • Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Ribbon

No comments: