Saturday, December 15, 2007

Celebrate! (LSC146, ssnotime13)

This is another card for the Limited Supplies Challenge, to make a white based card and Sharon's challenge to make a one-layer card. This is a "Happy New Year" card. Someone said I was way ahead with making Valentine cards so soon! LOL! This one is a Whisper White base card with lots of silver embossing. I punched the star using SU!'s small star punch and then embossed it twice with silver embossing powder. I used a Background Basics stamp for the small stars, embossing them as well. I used All Year Cheer II for the "Celebrate" and embossed that too! I found some fancy wire ribbon from last Christmas, trimmed off the wire edge, wrapped it around my embossing stylus, and used it as a trail for my "shooting star".
  • Stamps: All Year Cheer II, Background Basics
  • Paper: Whisper White
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Silver EP, Small star punch, wire ribbon

No comments: