Saturday, December 29, 2007

Elephant Friend (LSC148, WT146)

I usually don't combine challenges, but I seem to have caught a bug and haven't gotten much done the last couple of days. The Ways to Use It challenge on Thursday was to use Stazon ink, and the Limited Supplies challenge was to follow a list. Here's the list:
Stamps: one stamped image that can be colored
optional: sentiment
optional: an image to ground the main image like an oval, grass, etc.
Paper: any shade of white
2-3 patterns of designer paper
NO other colored card stock
Tools: NO specialty tools (No punches, No CB, No Piercer, etc) any coloring tools, sponges OK
Embellishments: one piece of ribbon
Dimensionals are an adhesive!
I used black Stazon to stamp the main image; then I used Water Color Wonder Crayons and my Aquapainter to water color the pink Ellie with red toe nails. I used gel pens to doodle the border. The base card is Whisper White. The red designer paper is from My Mind's Eye Magnolia Collection and the heart designer paper is from my stash of ten year old papers. I also used white grosgrain ribbon for the embellishment. I think I followed the list AND used Stazon, so that's my challenge combo!

No comments: