Sunday, December 9, 2007

Girlfriends (SBDD04)



The third challenge at SCS for scrapbooking is listed in the inspiration category. The SBDD stands for Scrap Booking Design Divas. That's because they invite designers or even whole design teams to create a page to inspire us! That's so cool!! This week's designers were the Pub Calls crew. They are the people who bring us a blog called Pub Calls and it can be found here: http://www.pubcalls.blogspot.com/ I'm adding it to my "Places I like to visit." They uploaded a great page to inspire us and asked us to use "swirlies" or flourishes in our page design. This paper is from My Mind's Eye and it already had flourishes on it. I matted the photos in the same color as the flourishes. I also did the journaling on that same color (Soft Sky CS). I stamped one of the flowers from Time Well Spent, cut them out, and doodled on them with a turquoise glitter gel pen. I also punched smaller flowers from the same card stock, used the gel pen for the centers, and embossed them for the 3-D affect. The photos are from our church women's group's, Daughters of Faith, annual Christmas brunch and Secret Sister revealing. Those ladies are MY girlfriends!!! I love them all!

  • Stamps: Time Well Spent
  • Paper: My Mind's Eye DP, Soft Sky CS
  • Ink: Soft Sky, Gel pens
  • Accessories: Medium scallop scissors, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Embossing Stylus

No comments: