Sunday, December 9, 2007

Scrapbooking Sketch (SBSC118)


There are three scrapbooking challenges every Friday on SCS. The first one is the 'Theme" Challenge, and I've already posted "Family Ties" which was to create your own border AND name the page after a TV show. The next one I did was the "Sketch" Challenge. Besides following the sketch, we were to try to depict friendship in some way AND find a quote that tells what friendship means to you. I found these photos of my son with his friends on a weekend trip with my husband. The quote I used was actually a sentiment from Stampin' Up! "Time spent with friends is time well spent". I like that sentiment! The sketch actually had brackets at the top and bottom as well, but that just didn't work for my page. I embellished with stickers from my 10 year old stash!

No comments: