Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gift Set Cards (#1, 2, and 3)

I made a gift card set of ten cards; some were Thank You, some were Birthday, and a couple were any occasion cards. This one was an any occasion card. I stamped the image lightly and then went over it with a gold gel pen. I also used the gold gel pen one the matting.

Stamps: Embrace Life
Papers: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla (with gold gel pen)
Ink: Gold pigment ink, Gold gel pen
Accessories: CB Textiles EF




The second card in the set was made with no stamps. I just used the MatStack and Martha Stewart ribbon from my Elf and Primas and brad from my secret sister along with Perfect Plum and Whisper White card stock to make this card.





  • Papers: Perfect Plum, DCWV MatStack CS, WW (inside)

  • Accessories: Primas, Brad, Martha Stewart ribbon



The third card is a Thank You card and is very simple. The Whisper White card was embossed with Cuttlebug Formal Squares Mini Embossing Folder three times. I used ribbon from my new gift set my secret sister gave me for Christmas. Everything in the set is by Portfolia. I stamped the sentiment from Sincere Salutations with Purely Pomegranate. I lined the inside of the envelope with purple copy paper. I also lined the inside of the card with more white card stock to cover the ribbon ends and stiffen the card a bit. I made ten cards for this gift, so I will post the others later.

No comments: