Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lisa's Bunches (FS45)

The Featured Stamper Challenge is always fun. I get to go into someone's gallery and choose a card to CASE (Copy And Show Elsewhere). Lisa's (aka lzappa) gallery was so extensive and full of beautiful cards. I had a hard time choosing! I chose a card that she made quite a while back using a stamp set that is now retired and is in my "For Sale" pile. When you participate in the Featured Stamper Challenge, you must change at least two things. Lisa used stamps that looked like ribbons. Since I don't have those stamps, I used real ribbons. In fact, I don't have dotted Swiss ribbon, so I used organdy ribbon and dotted it with my white gel pen. I also didn't have the white flower or snap, so I used an orange Prima with a Pretty in Pink punched flower and an orange brad. I used the same colors as Lisa did; I like pink and orange!

Lisa's original card is shown at right.
  • Stamps: Love Ya Bunches (retired)
  • Paper: Pretty in Pink, Only Orange, Whisper White
  • Ink: Basic Black, SU! Markers (Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose)
  • Accessories: Organdy ribbon, White Gel Pen, Pink Gingham ribbon, Prima flower, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Orange brad

No comments: