Sunday, December 23, 2007

Love Mouse (FS46)

The Featured Stamper this week was Chrissy (#1artist4highhopes). What a talented stamper! She uses almost exclusively High Hopes stamps while I use Stampin' Up! products. One of the great things about this challenge is that you must change at least two things from the original card. The card I chose to CASE (Copy And Show Elsewhere) is shown at right.



I changed the main image, colors, and patterned paper. I kept the original layout and design, including embellishments. I don't usually use my sewing machine on cards since I'm not that good at it, but I did it on this card for Chrissy!




  • Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, unknown (10 yr. old) designer paper
  • Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, SU! markers (Pretty in Pink, Going Grey, Pixie Pink)
  • Accessories: Sewing Machine, 3-4-U punch, embossing stylus (for flower), White gel pen, Pink glitter gel pen, button, brads, sponge

No comments: