Friday, December 7, 2007

Gift Card Gift

The Limited Supplies Challenge for this week was to make 3 X 3 cards using any "quick tools", limiting the layers, and using only one embellishment. For the "Joy" card, I used the Snowflake Punch and the Flower Punch to create a layered snowflake, I added a large rhinestone in the center (my one embellishment), stamped Joy with matching ink, cut it out, and adhered it to the card. For the tree, I stamped with matching ink, cut out the tree, adhered a recycled bow (from last year's gift tags), and added the Rhinestone Brad (Oops! That's two embellishments on this one!) I adhered the tree with dimensionals. I used matching ink on the envelopes. I made a set with four of each of these, and I will use the set as a prize at our next Club Workshop.

Stamps: Perfect Presentation (Hostess set)
Paper: Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi Textured CS, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Snowflake Punch, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Large Rhinestone, Rhinestone Brad (Small circle - Ice), Recycled Bow

No comments: