Sunday, December 16, 2007

Secret Sis Christmas Gift




This is what my secret sister at my church gave me for Christmas! She knows I love scrapbooking and other paper crafts. In December we reveal who our secret sisters are. I was surprised. Now, she's moving away. I'm really saddened by that. I will keep her and her family in my prayers. I love them and will miss them terribly! Now, let me describe what's in this gift set!!! There's two scrapbooks: one is 12 X 12 and the other is 8 X 8, and they're both suede. There's a stack of super huge prima flowers and a tube of the smaller ones, too. There's an assortment of ribbons, and there's some really pretty tapes with dispensers. There's cloth labels, embossed metal frames, a burgundy stamp pad, jumbo and epoxy brads. There's buttons, fancy brads, photo corners, windows, and fancy fibers. There's chipboard square labels and large green alphabets. There's also a chipboard frame and photo corners. There's more chipboard titles and embellishments. There's a complete alphabet stamp set and several little containers of eyelets! Finally, there's 36 sheets of colored card stock! Isn't that awesome!!! She knows me so well!!! Thanks Debby!!!!

No comments: