Friday, December 7, 2007

Thursday WT Challenge (12/06/07)

The Ways to Use It Challenge on Splitcoaststampers this week was to use tape as part of the design! I asked my hubby if he had some tape in the garage (his domain), and he brought me blue painter's masking tape and this bright green tape. The green is supposed to be for 'hard to stick surfaces'. I think it's kind of pretty! LOL! Anyway, I was in a big hurry to get my son to a doctor appointment, so I had to think fast. I applied the tape as a decorative strip on a Pink Passion base card, stamped a Doodle This flower and flourish with Versamark, embossed with silver embossing powder, stamped the sentiment with Pink Passion, and added the gingham ribbon and charm. I even uploaded the photo on SCS before having to leave for our appointments! I'm not that crazy about this card, but it does fit the challenge!
Stamps: Doodle This, Short and Sweet
Paper: Pink Passion
Ink: Versamark, Pink Passion
Accessories: Green Masking Tape, Gingham Ribbon, Silver EP, Silver Cord, Butterfly Charm

No comments: