Saturday, December 8, 2007

Family Ties (SBVC05)

I've said it before, but I do like the Friday challenges at SCS! We get to do a card challenge, and we have at least three options to do scrapbooking challenges. This one was to make your own border. You could use stickers, stamps, ribbons, words...you get the picture. I used the Fun & Fast Notes cake for my border since this was a birthday celebration. An additional part of this challenge was to pick an appropriate title that was also a title of a TV show. This part of the challenge was optional, but I thought it was a great idea! I chose "Family Ties". On this page, I used Pale Plum CS for the matting and titles and unknown paper for the background (I have a stash of 10 to 15 year old papers,etc.). The ink for stamping the cakes was Lavender Lace. I used my Cricut to make the titles with the Teardrop cartridge.

No comments: