Saturday, December 1, 2007

Opposing Page (SBSC117)

Of course I had to do the opposing page after doing the first one this morning! My daughter has been experimenting a lot with the camera lately as well as computer programs for editing photos.
This photo is another self portrait. She loves funky hats and the one she's wearing here is her favorite. It even has braids! For the scrapping, I used the opposite colors from the preceding page except I changed from Chocolate Chip card stock to Only Orange for matting. The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye Magnolia Collection. This one has a frame that was punched with a school die cut machine ten years ago. I still have a lot of those old die cuts! I used a purchased tag, Chocolate ribbon, and a sticker from Fiskars that is also at least ten years old. The tag was sponged with Only Orange and Chocolate Chip, and I used a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker for journaling.

No comments: