Sunday, March 20, 2011

CASEing Mary Beth (FS215)

This week's Featured Stamper is mbrcutie25. I've never seen Mary Beth's gallery, but I enjoyed seeing how she's changed over the past year. I chose to CASE her "Just Believe in Le Jardin Blues". I changed it from feminine to masculine by using a different stamp and colors. I changed the layout a bit and omitted the trim but added a tab with a brad. I also put my sentiment on the inside. I used Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White card stocks with Not Quite Navy Ink. I pressed too hard and made a small mark between the sun and the sail, so I used a marker and turned it into a bird!! Sometimes goofs turn out OK! Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Jacqueline Dorer-Russell said...

Have to admit that I plan to CASE this card too! IT's a nice MASCULINE card. Thanks so much for sharing !

Jacqueline Dorer-Russell said...

Thanks so much for sharing this MASCULINE CARD. I also "peeked" at your BLOG, and it's AWESOME !

Sandy Ang said...

This is so elegant and your executive is so flawless. wish I could be so immaculate with my crafting.