Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Birthday (SPRINGSC11, TSC0311, WT313)

This is another card for the Spotted Canary challenge which is to make a card that represents spring. My mother's birthday is in the spring. Next month, she will be 96 years old! The Twisted Sistahs Challenge is to "Think B's" as in Buttons, Bows, Borders and Brads. We were to have at least two of those items on our card. I have three; Brads, Borders and Bows. Finally, this is for the Ways To Use It Challenge which is to use felt. I have some "Accents and Elements" Felt Flowers from Stampin' Up! I layered the flowers and used a Glimmer Brad in the center. I used two Martha Stewart Border Punches: Doily Lace and Ribbon Slot. The Nesties are exclusive Our Daily Bread Designs dies from Spellbinders. The ribbon is the retired pink gingham from SU! and the stamp is from "Sincere Salutations". Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: