Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Tulip (SPRINGSC11)

I learned to make this tulip from Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds Blog. Valita is a former Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Australia. She has made several video tutorials showing how she makes her punch art flowers. I CASEd her card, too. I left off the DSP and the ribbon, but this is very much like her card. I used Lavender Lace (retired) card stock as well as Old Olive and Whisper White. She sponged with Concord Crush, but I used Rich Razzleberry. The tulip petals are made with the Owl Punch and the leaves are made with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. Thanks for stopping by, and if you like punch art, visit Valita's blog.

2 comments:

valita said...

just gorgeous! and thanks for the link back :) Valita

Kathy Bradley said...

CA,
Beautiful card and I will be giving that a try, or at least adding it to my "to do" list, which just seems to be getting longer. Have a good week-end.