Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2011 Club Projects

For this month's club, I'm featuring items from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure and the Occasions Mini Catalog. Project #1 is a CASE of a card in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. The one in the brochure is made with Melon Mambo instead of Pacific Point. My ladies will be doing either one, Melon Mambo or Pacific Point. The stamp set, ribbon and buttons are all items that are free with $50 purchases until March 31st.
Project #2 is from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I CASEd the card on page 14. I accidentally used Melon Mambo instead of Rose Red, but everyone else will be doing theirs with the Rose Red mat. The flowers were cut out from the Springtime Vintage DSP. The base card is Crumb Cake stamped with Always Artichoke leaves. The embossed panel is Baja Breeze. I used Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon instead of the Seam Binding they used in the catty. I stamped that shape that the ovals are on with the Baby Blossoms set on some of the same DSP as the flowers. I used the retired "Elegant Cheer" set for the sentiment, stamping it on Naturals Ivory and punching it out with the Scallop Oval punch. It's matted on Crumb Cake punched with the Wide Oval Punch. One of the roses is popped up on a Dimensional as well as the ovals. One of my ladies requested that we make this card. Everything used for both projects came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: