Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Cheated! (SC324, SPRINGSC11)

Why do I say I cheated? Well, I could have used a butterfly die or embosslit, I could have stamped and punched a butterfly, I could have stamped, colored and cut out a butterfly, or I could have just punched a butterfly, but I chose to use a butterfly sticker from the Dollar Tree Store. I have two or three packages of these stickers for scrap booking, but I don't use them that often. They came seven to a package in various colors and each package had butterflies ranging in size from about 1-1/2" wide to almost 3" wide. This is an easy sketch, too. I like it. I used Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla card stocks along with Springtime Vintage DSP. The sentiment is from "Happiness Shared" stamp set. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except that butterfly sticker. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: