Sunday, March 27, 2011

CASEing Elaine (FS216)

This week's Featured Stamper is Quixotic. Although I have never been in her gallery, I sure enjoyed looking through all her various albums. Elaine has divided her gallery into several albums sorted by stamp manufacturers. One of her albums is "Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps" and that's where I found "Love is a Fruit". I changed the stamp, colors, papers and dies but kept her layout and focus on the sentiment. The dp determined my colors. I used Bordering Blue for the base card, Early Espresso for the next layer, mat and swirls, MME dp and Very Vanilla. I used Early Espresso ink and sponged the vanilla panel. The Nestie is the Labels Four without the points on the ends. I had a scrap of vanilla that was just barely the right size, but it moved and cut off one point, so I just cut off the other one! Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestie and dp. Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

This is elegant and beautiful, CA, and I especially love that quote.