Friday, March 25, 2011

Queen Karen (QFTD53, SPRINGSC11)

Our 53rd Queen is kdunbrook. Karen is one of the best clean and simple card makers around. She also notifies everyone who gets a mention on the CAS Favorites Forum on Sundays. What a trooper! I chose to CASE Karen's "The Royal Garden" card. I just changed the stamps and embossing folders and the first embossed layer almost covers the whole card front, but I just embossed the top part in keeping with Karen's layout. My circle is a little smaller because I just used the 2-1/2" circle punch instead of any other kind of circle cutter. My butterfly isn't punched, but I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and used the smallest butterfly to fit with my image. The image is from "Easter Blossoms" and the sentiment is from "Upsy Daisy". Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: