Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pick-up for Kim (MMTPT138)

This is a terrible photo, but I have all my stamp camp stuff in the way, so I can't use my normal spot for picture taking. This goes to a man named Kim who is fighting for his life. His cancer has spread to his bones, but he is thankful that it hasn't affected his organs. He likes cars, trucks, gardening and cooking. I'm sending him a "little pickup". This was a quickie. I haven't used the "Loads of Love" set in a long time, but it seemed perfect for this challenge. I stamped the truck and then masked it so that I could stamp the trees. The trees were stamped with Versamark and Garden Green and then clear embossed so that I could do the sponging. I water colored the truck. The base card is More Mustard, the embossed panel is Daffodil Delight, the main image panel and sentiment panel are Very Vanilla and the matting is Pumpkin Pie. The hub caps, bumpers and door handle are colored with the Silver Zig Painty (retired). For the mat behind the Curly Label punched sentiment, I punched Pumpkin Pie twice, cut one lengthwise and the other width wise, trimmed off the points and adhered the four pieces behind the panel; then, the panel was popped up on a Dimensional. Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: