Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fancy Flower (QFTD51)

This is for the Queen For The Day Challenge as well as the Spotted Canary Challenge. The QFTD challenge is actually a Friday challenge, but I never remember it on Friday. Usually, by Saturday, I see lots of cards in the galleries honoring the reigning queen, so I make a mental note to make a card for that one. This week's queen is Quillister. Jill has a fabulous gallery, so I had a hard time deciding which card to CASE. I finally settled on her Flower For You card. I used a die cut flower instead of a stamped one (Flower Folds XL Die), changed the stamped beetle to a die cut butterfly (Beautiful Wings Embosslit), used the sentiment from "Fresh Cuts", changed the base card from white to Daffodil Delight Textured Card Stock and changed the ribbon to Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon. Everything here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

CA - I love your card - it is lovely, bright and cheery! Is the flower die the one from the latest SU mini?