Friday, March 18, 2011

My Doggie (CCEE1111)

The CCEE Stampers Challenge is to use a cutie patootie image wearing something green. I used this Chihuahua image for another challenge, and I think it was a coloring page. I don't even remember what that challenge was or where I found the image. I colored the image with Water Color Pencils and blended with a Blender Pen and baby oil. I gave him a green collar (with tiny gold half pearls) and a green sombrero. I used some retired card stock: Yoyo Yellow and Green Galore. The other piece was a scrap of Pumpkin Pie that I embossed with the CB Spots n' Dots folder. I colored him like my own Chihuahua dog, Pipsqueak.
Pip is a black and tan Deer Type Chihuahua. He has the deer head which has a longer snout than most Chihuahuas, and he has deer legs which are long and skinny, and that makes him taller than most Chihuahuas. He's still only 7 pounds and he's almost 6 months old. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: