Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eternity (ODBDSLC54)

This is for the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge which is to "frame it". I used the ODBD "Eternity" set and stamped the frame on Naturals Ivory with Versamark and embossed with Gold EP. I used the ODBD Nestie to cut it out; then, I used a craft knife to cut out the inside of the frame. I stamped the quote on Very Vanilla with Stazon Timber Brown and then cut around that so that it wouldn't show beneath the frame. I popped up the frame with foam tape. I added the rose I got at Mike's, the gold half pearls and the pink sheer ribbon from Mark's Finest Papers. Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Francie G. said...

Wow, is this ever beautiful! Such elegant framing and stunning flower! Beautiful elegance!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, CarrolAnn, this is breathtaking!!! Totally fabulous frame you have created here and that yummy flower...gorgeous!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Kelley said...

Oooh, love it! So soft and pretty!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning card CarrolAnn!! I just love your colors and the sheer elegance of this creation!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful! Love the soft colors and the added flower! Hugs ~S~

Jan Keen said...

Love your new frame and that big gorgeous flower.....very pretty!!Jan K