Project #2 was originally made for the Ways To Use It Challenge. I changed the sentiment and the center of the flower. This flower is in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. The Stamp Camp participants will be making this card in Melon Mambo AND Daffodil Delight. When they make the yellow card, the flower center will be a large button. Details for the original card may be found in my "Smile!" post.Project #3 is a CASE of a card that I saw in my Late Night Stampers Yahoo Group email shares by Tammy Fite. To make it a little simpler, I eliminated the pearls, one layer of matting and the fancy way she did the ribbon. My people make two of each card and the last card is complicated, so I'm trying to keep the others pretty easy.
Project #4 was originally last week's Sketch Challenge card. To keep it Stampin' Up! Only, I eliminated the Dollar Store butterfly sticker and die cut a butterfly with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. I added a Basic Pearl for the head and sponged it a little. More details on the rest of the card are in my "I Cheated!" post.
Project #5 will be our only punch art design. The original post was called "Here Comes Peter Cottontail". This punch art bunny was done following instructions I purchased at Kim Score's blog. A link to her blog is in my original post.
All products used to make all five cards came from Stampin' Up! I have a busy day scheduled today, but I will try to get to this week's Sketch Challenge later. Thanks for stopping by!