Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Being a Friend (CC316, SC326)

The Color Challenge on SCS is to use Marina Mist, Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze with a dessert option to use a bird or birds. This is also for the Sketch Challenge. The original card had a ribbon down the left side, but I had no room because I used a Paper Daisy sponged with Baja Breeze with a Glimmer Brad in the center. I used that flower because, when punching with the MS "Punch Around the Page" set (Corner and Border Punches), I goofed up in one corner, so I covered that up with the flower. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! except for the punches. I used Marina Mist and Certainly Celery card stocks with Whisper White for the main panel and the birds. I used retired DSP which is Certainly Celery for the larger layer and Baja Breeze for the vertical panel. The quote is from "The Nicest Things" set. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: