Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Daffodils (SPRINGSC11, SNTODBD31, TSC0325)

I covered three challenges with this card: The Spotted Canary Challenge which is for a spring card, the Stamping In Time Challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs which is to use something new or at least new to you, and I used the Daffodil Corner Stamp and Daffodil Tag Set, and the Twister Sistahs Challenge which was presented by patsmethers who asked us to use a sketch (Sketch SC06). I used Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stocks. I heat embossed all the stamping with Gold EP. I used an SU! embossing folder for the dots and a CB Borders folder for the horizontal strip. The ribbon is Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, and I made my own version of a punch art Daffodil.
This photo shows the card when the tag is removed. I think those stamps really look nice when embossed in gold. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the stamps and the CB Borders EF. Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oooh....I LOVE your pocket card design! How gorgeous! I love the corner stamp behind the tag and the colors are so spring-y!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping In Time Challenge! God Bless!

Betty Wright said...

CarrollAnn, this is wonderful! Love the card style and design with the tag! The yellow is just so soft and pretty! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!

Misty Morgan said...

Beautiful card! The design and color add the perfect touch. Your very talented. Thanks for sharing.