Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hen Party at the Roxbury (MMTPT136, SC208)

This week's Tea Party is at the Roxbury. We're all supposed to be movin' and groovin' in honor of Rox71. Roxie is our Sketch Challenge hostess. She has brought over 320 sketches to us to inspire us. This sketch is #208 from 2008. I guess the old hens came to do the "Funky Chicken". From left to right: Mothermark (Cindy), the leader of the pack and holding the biggest drink! Next is MrsBoz (me) blabbing. Then comes Rox71 wondering why SHE is in the spotlight! Finally, there's irishgreensue (Sue or Greenie) on her cell phone!! LOL! The base card and mats are Basic Black, there's a layer from DCWV's Glitter Pack, there's Lavender Lace on one tilted rectangle, and finally, there's the main image that was sent to me by Kokirose (Pat). I colored with SU! Markers, then with a Versamarker, and then I embossed with Clear EP. After that I did the sponging. Down in the lower right corner, under that purse, is a "208" which is the number of Roxie's sketch challenge that I used.

1 comment:

Sherry Kushibab said...

I have this stamp and just love using it and coloring it....great job.