Sunday, March 6, 2011

What Mess??! (CAS109)

I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the Clean and Simple Challenge!! What an honor!!! Actually, I tried out for a spot on the CAS Spring Design Team and didn't make it, BUT I'm one of the Guest Designers, so I'm pretty proud! Now the very first CAS Challenge for spring is tomorrow, so I'm on. The theme is "Humor". The challenge is to make a clean and simple card that is humorous. Well, my card is kind of dirty and simple because this little doggie has been into some mischief. Inside is more sponging and more paw prints with a sentiment that reads, "What Mess??!" This card will go to my friend who loves her little doggie very much and he is on the mend from a back injury that was so severe that he was dragging his hind legs. She will love this. The doggie is a Rubber Stampede stamp that I bought several years ago at Michael's. In fact, one of the first cards I ever posted online was done with this little guy. The paw prints are from a Recollections set called "Woof" which I also got at Mike's but more recently. I water colored the dog, cut him out and popped him up on Naturals Ivory card stock, added a little sponging, and this card was done! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: