Wednesday, March 23, 2011

See Ya Later (SC325)

Well, I said I'd be back with my Sketch Challenge card, and here it is! It's an interesting sketch this week with those two triangles, but I like it. I used Basic Black for the base card and mats. I used Garden Green for the embossed triangles (CB Tiny Mosaics), and I used Sweet Pea DSP (retired). The main image was stamped on a scrap of Whisper White that had been embossed with a Texturz Plate, but then it was smashed between other scraps so that the embossing is just barely visible. I thought it would give a little texture to the alligator. I water colored the alligator with Water Color Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter. Everything except the CB folder is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by today!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Such a cute card, CA and the colors are awesome as well.