Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hedgehog Spring (QFTD52, SPRINGSC11)

Our Queen for the Day (actually for the week) is Stamp300. I enjoyed browsing through Connie's gallery and chose to CASE her Hedgehog Birthday card. I changed the layout some, used a Nestie instead of a square for the main image and changed the theme from birthday to spring, although her card fits the bill for a spring card as well. I also changed from an A2 size card to a 4.25" square card. I kept a hedgehog image, but mine is an old Stampin' Up! one from "Hedgehog Happiness". The sentiment is from "Easter Blossoms." I used Naturals White, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stocks with an unknown DP. This is also for the Spotted Canary challenge to make a card that represents spring. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

CA,
The hedgies are so cute, how could one not smile! The card is lovely and full of Spring.