Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You're So Nice! (CC167)

Well, I seem to be getting the hang of my new Canon Power Shot digital camera AND transferring photos to my laptop. I really think that's an accomplishment!

I really like today's Color Challenge! We were to use Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, and Blue Bayou. The base card here is Certainly Celery with a layer of Blue Bayou and then Soft Sky Prints designer paper that has been partially embossed. I left the bottom part flat for stamping the sentiment. The horizontal strip is a different pattern but the same DSP. I colored in the flower centers with the Celery Marker. The main image was stamped with Blue Bayou, but I went over the stems with the Celery Marker. I matted with all three colors and added the ribbon tab, then popped it up with foam dots.
  • Stamps: Sweet Dreams (Hostess)
  • Papers: Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, GP White, Soft Sky Prints DSP
  • Ink: Blue Bayou; Marker: Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Bloom Dots EF, Celery Brads, Celery 5/8" GG Ribbon

2 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

I really like this card, so fresh and clean. I visit your blog often but this is the first time I've commented. Have a great day. Denise x

Joanne said...

Great card! I love those colors together too.