Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bloomin' (FS65)


Kim (aka NUTSYMUHL) was the Featured Stamper today. I love her work. She must like the Cuttlebug machine as much as I do! She's got lots of stuff in her gallery where she uses various Cuttlebug embossing folders.

Kim's original card may be found here. I didn't change much because I just love her card just the way it is. The only changes I made were the colors and the stamp. I changed the Almost Amethyst to Bashful Blue, So Saffron to Barely Banana, and I don't have the Wasabi striped ribbon, so I used the Bashful Blue. The stamp I used is from Bloomin' Beautiful (available until June 30th from the Occasions Mini Catalog). Also, I don't have those Nestabilities thingies, so I used scallop scissors for the blue mat, and she colored her image with Copics, whereas I used Water Color Wonder Crayons and an Aquapainter.
  • Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
  • Papers: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, WCW Crayons
  • Accessories: Aquapainter, Fiskars Medium Scallop Scissors, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon

No comments: