Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life's A Beach! (WT168)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was called, "Get Packing." We could use packing materials on a card or just use any kind of travel theme. I chose to illustrate a trip to the beach. The base card is Naturals White, the "sand" is Naturals Ivory. The waves were made by tearing Tempting Turquois Prints Designer Paper (DSP). I used the "wave" pieces to sponge the sky with clouds. I used my own "Faux Wood" technique for the sign, and stamped and cut out the beach ball and bucket. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
  • Stamps: Life's A Breeze
  • Papers: Naturals White, Naturals Ivory, Tempting Turquoise Prints DSP
  • Ink: Close To Cocoa, Black Stazon, Tempting Turquoise; Markers: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Yoyo Yellow
  • Accessories: Sponge

I might use this one for our 1st Thursday Club! Ladies, let me know if you like the idea!

No comments: