Friday, May 9, 2008

For Shelby (WT165, LSC167)

I have been busy getting things ready for our Mother's Day Breakfast for the ladies from our church. I also worked on cutting card stock for two clubs next week, so I combined yesterday's Ways To Use It Challenge with today's Limited Supplies Challenge. For the WT Challenge, we were to use chipboard, and for the LS Challenge, we were NOT to use any stamping. I made this card for my granddaughter, Shelby. She likes these colors.

The base card is Pretty In Pink and is embossed with the Cuttlebug "Birds n' Swirls" embossing folder. The "S" is from Creative Memories. I won a stack of alphabet letters including this one at a recent Scrap-a-thon. The flowers were punched from "Summer Picnic" Double Sided Designer Paper (DSP) and Georgia Pacific White. A button from Fresh Favorites I was added to the centers. The card is finished off with sheer, white ribbon.
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, GP White, Summer Picnic DSP
  • Accessories: Chip Board Letter, Five Petal Punch, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Fresh Favorites I Buttons, Sheer White Ribbon, Cuttlebug Birds N' Swirls EF

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! Love the fun colors.
Deena