Friday, May 23, 2008

Convention Swap (LSC169)



The Limited Supplies Challenge for today was to use stamps in place of hardware. I used the small flower from "Enjoy Every Moment", stamped with Brilliant Blue on Naturals White, and punched with 1/2" Circle Punch. I made tag pockets with Brilliant Blue Prints Designer Paper. The tags have 1-3/8" circles, folded in half, at the top. I haven't decided whether to use hemp twine or ribbon to pull through eyelets to pull the tags out. The SU! 6 X 6 album opens at the top, so the journaling tags will pull out easily.

I'll be gone until next Thursday on a trip to our cabin. I won't have access to a computer. I should be back online Thursday night with two cards for my next Hostess Workshop. Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by!

  • Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
  • Papers: Brilliant Blue, Naturals White, Brilliant Blue DSP
  • Ink: Brilliant Blue
  • Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: