Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May Projects - 2nd Tuesday & LNO


I have two clubs starting anew this month: 2nd Tuesday and Ladies' Night Out. I plan to make the same projects for both clubs. One of the ladies in the LNO Club requested an Origami Shirt card, and I promised we'd do one for Father's Day.

The base card for this one is Close to Cocoa with a white layer that has been embossed with the Cuttlebug "Diamonds in the Rough" embossing folder. That one always reminds me of tire tread for some reason. The shirt has two button brads. I will give them the option of making it with a tie or a bolo tie. We'll use the brads until I run out!
  • Stamps: All Year Cheer II (retired)
  • Papers: Close to Cocoa, GP White, My Mind's Eye DP
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa
  • Accessories: Button Brads, Small Corner Rounder, Cuttlebug Diamonds in the Rough EF

One of ladies in the 2nd Tuesday Club needs to make wedding invitations, and I was requested to include a wedding card in our projects. I made one that was shown in an earlier post with silver foil. This one is white on white. You be the judge. Which one do you like best? The other card may be found here. This is a gate-fold card like the other one, but I used a different wedding cake stamp on this one. I also used a "Love" charm instead of the rings. The silver matting is SU!'s Brushed Silver card stock. Be sure and let me know what you think!

  • Stamps: Year After Year
  • Papers: Whisper White, Brushed Silver
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls EF, Silver EP, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Love Charm

No comments: