Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Double Pocket Bag (TLC169)

Computers!!! Mine crashed yesterday morning! I'm using my laptop now until I can get my main computer fixed. I did get the Technique Lover's Challenge done yesterday before spending the day running errands and keeping appointments. I just couldn't upload until I figured out how to connect my new camera I got for Mother's Day to my laptop and transfer the photos. I had some issues uploading to SCS as well, but I finally figured out that my photo got saved as a BMP file instead of a jpeg file. That made it impossible to upload. Once I figure that out, I saved the photo with the correct file extension, and got it uploaded!

A tutorial for making this Double Pocket Bag may be found here. It's really pretty easy to make. I used a sheet of designer paper that I bought at the Dollar Tree a few years ago. That's all it takes: One sheet of designer paper and a few scraps! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Embrace Life
  • Papers: Elizabeth's DSP, GP White, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate
  • Ink: Purely Pomegranate
  • Accessories: Punches: 5-Petal, Spring Bouquet Flower, Horizontal Slot; Pomegranate DS Ribbon, Vintage Brads

No comments: