Thursday, May 29, 2008

Belated Birthday Card

This card was inspired by a baby card I saw in a magazine recently. Since I was up at our cabin, I didn't have all the supplies I needed to CASE the card in the magazine, so I made faux buttons and faux stitching. I also didn't have the colors of card stock I would need, so I used some designer papers I had brought. This set is a Level 3 Hostess set that was given to my by Patti from our Ladies' Night Out Club. Wasn't that sweet?!!!! She knew I liked this set and, even though I make tons of cards, I'm often late in sending them! Thanks again for stopping by and THANK YOU PATTI!!!
  • Stamps: Older & Wiser (Level 3 Hostess Set)
  • Papers: Naturals White, Tempting Turquoise Prints DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon; Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Thread

No comments: