Monday, May 12, 2008

Best Wishes (TLC168)

The Technique Lover's Challenge for today was called "Embossed Water Color" which means that we were supposed to heat emboss an image and then water color it. I chose the poppy from "Bloomin' Beautiful". I embossed with black EP and then water colored with Water Color Wonder Crayons and an Aquapainter. I got a smudge on the card stock, so I cut out the flower and adhered it to Pink Passion card stock with 2-Way Glue pen. I matted that on Basic Black. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder on the large panel and adhered that to a Basic Black base card. The sentiment is on a smaller rectangle of Pink Passion and also matted on Basic Black.
  • Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Basic Black, Pink Passion
  • Ink: Versamark, Stazon Black
  • Accessories: Black EP, WCW Crayons, Aquapainter, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Black GG Ribbon, 2-way Glue Pen

No comments: