Saturday, May 3, 2008

Swimmin' (IC126)

Today is National Scrapbooking Day! In honor of that, the Inspiration Challenge was to choose a page that inspires you, and make a card. I looked online last night, not thinking about going into the Splitcoaststampers.com (SCS) scrapbooking gallery, and I just didn't find anything that inspired me to make a card. I found lots of pages that inspired me to do some scrapbooking though! LOL! Anyway, I resorted to looking into my Scrappin' Album in my own gallery on SCS. I really like a page I did of my grandson when he was on a swim team in California. That page may be found here.

For the page, I used Blue Bayou 12" X 12" Textured card stock and Soft Sky Prints Double Sided Designer Paper (DSP). I used "Fishy Friends" (retired) to make the fish and Crystal Effects for the bubbles.

For the card, I used Soft Sky for the base card with a layer of Blue Bayou. The trim is Soft Sky Prints DSP. I used the Acetate & Tissue technique with the dolphin from "Silly Sealife" (retired). The "bubbles" are dew drops, and the sentiment is popped up. Now, I should go do some scrapbooking! Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Silly Sealife (retired), Life's A Breeze
  • Papers: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Soft Sky Prints DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Soft Sky Reinker
  • Accessories: Acetate, Tissue, Crystal Effects, Wavy Scissors, Pop Dots, Dew Drops

No comments: