Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Color Challenge Thanks (CC166)

Today's Color Challenge was REALLY a challenge for me! I don't know if I'll ever use Pumpkin Pie with Soft Sky again! LOL! The flowers I got for Christmas in a huge scrap booking kit matched the Ruby Red perfectly, so I'm happy about that. I used the Three For You (3-4-U) Punch with Pumpkin Pie card stock for the flower centers with Ruby Red brads. I only embossed the lower portion of the designer paper and then separated it with the Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon. I stamped the sentiment with Ruby Red ink on a scrap of the DSP and then matted it on Ruby Red, using the oval punches. I just couldn't get my head into this color combo, and I'm really not very happy with this card. You win some; you lose some! Thanks for visiting!
  • Stamps: Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky Prints DSP
  • Ink: Ruby Red
  • Accessories: Prima flowers, Earth Elements Brads, 3-4-U Punch, Small and Large Oval Punches, Pumpkin Pie GG Ribbon, Cuttlebug Bloom Dots EF

No comments: