Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome Little One (SC176)

I really loved today's Sketch Challenge. I'll probably use this sketch again! This is certainly a non-traditional baby card. I decided to use some things from my stash. I did do stamping before I ever heard of Stampin' Up! I also did a lot of scrap booking which I should get back into. Anyway, I used a non-SU! stamp, fibers, and designer paper on this card. I have no idea where I got the Mother & Baby Elephant stamp. I stamped it with Basic Gray and used Water Color Wonder Crayons and an Aquapainter to water color it. The fern patterned paper is about 11 or 12 years old. It was 8-1/2" X 11" because that's the size I used to use for scrap booking. The fibers came from the big scrap booking kit I got for Christmas from my Secret Sister at church. The rest of the supplies are from Stampin' Up! I sponged the Whisper White panels with Garden Green to match the base card, and I matted both panels with Basic Black.
  • Stamps: Non-SU! Mother & Baby Elephant
  • Papers: Garden Green, Whisper White, Basic Black, Non-SU! DP
  • Ink: Basic Gray, Black Printer Ink (Computer generated sentiment)
  • Accessories: Portifolia fibers, Sponge, Computer/Printer, Mat Pack, Piercer, WCW Crayons, Aquapainter

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: