Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Free and the Brave (WT167, TLC168)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to make a masculine card. Lots of people are making Father's Day cards or masculine birthday cards. I made mine for my great-nephew in Iraq. I think he'll like receiving this one.

The base card is Old Olive. I embossed another piece of Old Olive with the Cuttlebug Distressed Lines embossing folder and matted that on Basic Black. The image was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder, then it was water colored with Water Color Wonder Crayons and the Aquapainter. That was done for TLC168 - Embossed Water Color. I had some red, white, and blue plastic stars (the white is like clear rhinestone) which I can't remember where I got them, but I used one on this card for a final touch.
  • Stamps: The Free and the Brave
  • Papers: Old Olive, Basic Black, GP White
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Black EP, WCW Crayons, Aquapainter, Cuttlebug Distressed Lines EF, Plastic star

No comments: